|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|3rd October 2019 @ 9.30-5.00||Wexford Chamber Office||€ 350.00 / € 350.00||9 available||Gateway|
3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of October
Short description of course:
Newly appointed managers need to be supported as they develop into their new role, guided as they look to establish their style and approach to leading and developing their teams. The Effective Management programme will provide managers with practical tools and approaches to managing people which can be easily applied to their workplace. Facilitated by skilled professionals with an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to succeed in the workplace this programme will provoke thought and action, with immediate results.
Course content will include:
- Management versus leadership
- The Role of the Manager
- Development of Self and assessing your management habits
- Effective Communication
- Producing a High Performance Team
- Time Management
- Delegating effectively
Aims and Training Objectives – at the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify their personality types and how it impacts on others to either enhance or inhibit performance.
- Identify and develop new management behaviours to improve their performance and contribution.
- Identify effective approaches to “managing up” ensuring strong working relationships are developed and maintained.
- Apply key skills to develop strong working teams.
- Identify effective communication habits providing constructive feedback and maintaining employee motivation.
- Learn to prioritise and manage time effectively, reduce stress and improve personal performance.
Kilsea Limited T/A Gateway is a strategic partnership of two individuals who have an accumulation of over 50 years management experience in various industries. We can impart real life professional experiences to any business, and it is our firm belief that this blend of education, knowledge and real industry experience makes us ideal to deliver programs such as these.