|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|26th February 2019 @ 9.30-4.30||Wexford Chamber Office||€ 85.00 / € 85.00||9 available||DCM Learning|
This 1 day Professional Telephone Skills course focuses on handling calls. At the end of the course the team will have gained an understanding of important telephone techniques, the key principles of customer service and how to use communication techniques over the telephone to develop stronger relationship with clients.
During the course learners will analyse the essential ingredients for presenting a professional image i.e. Attitude and Behaviour. The course also covers how to best use their communication skills to understand their customers better and to make the most of each interaction with your clients.
Finally, the course looks at the challenges the team currently face and how they can deal with the difficult situations when they arise.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to;
- Understand the Do’s and Don’ts of communication over the phone
- Understand what customers expect and why they behave certain ways
- Use their communication skills effectively to make the most of each interaction
- Identify opportunities to extract more information from existing customers
- Understand how to forge relationships effectively