|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
This training programme, gives the learner an introduction on how to deliver a successful media campaign for their business.
Attendees will gain information on the below topics:
– What are the different forms of Media and learn how to communicate through each form.
– Outline your goal. What is your campaign or project? What do you want to achieve?
– Set clear objectives for your campaign.
– Research the current market, who are your competitors.
– Who are your target audience?
– Crafting and creating an effective message, use of slogans, strap lines
– Reviewing and executing your project
– Identifying resources
– Budgeting and funding
– Using different formats, tactics and channels
– Evaluate outcomes and measure impact of your media campaign or project
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for new or existing small businesses, who wish to deliver or boost a promotional campaign. It may also be of interest to anyone with a keen interest in media promotion.
At the End of this Programme attendees will have
- An understanding of all types of media related promotion
- Tools to work on their own promotional campaign
- Have helpful hints and website they can use to promote their business.