|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|30th May 2019 @ 9.30-4.30||Wexford Chamber Office||€ 100.00 / € 100.00||4 available||DCM Learning|
This 1 day GDPR Where are we Now course looks at member company’s current standing with GDPR, the main pain
points and improvements that can be made moving forward.
The training will look at actionable steps to monitor , control and sustain GDPR improvements made and looks at
preparation for possible breaches or changes.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- Recap their main obligations under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act of 2018
- Understand the process of monitoring compliance
- Discuss current pain points and brainstorm ideas for improvements
- Have a preparation plan for a data breach
Below you will find a proposed course outline detailing all the topics covered on the training programme.
In addition, we will consult with you before the programme commences to get your input. This way we can be sure to
address any specific requirements.
TOPIC 1: GDPR RECAP
- GDPR legalisation-rules & regulations
- Roles & responsibilities
TOPIC 2: RISK ASSESSMENT
- Practical Procedures and Documentation to aid compliance.
- How to keep appropriate records as required by the GDPR
- How to conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Understanding responsibility of the Data Controller in Risk Assessment
- Identify the components of a Data Protection risk assessment
- Understanding of the obligation to appoint Data Protection officers
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
TOPIC 3: PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION & IMPROVEMENTS
- Time & cost consuming measures
- Identifying problem areas
- Process Improvements
TOPIC 4: DA T A BREACHES
- Prevention and preparation
- Identifying & analysing personal data breaches
- Understanding notification procedures
- Breach Notification Forms