|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|31st December 2020 @ 9.30-5.00||Online||€ 195.00 / € 195.00||20 available|
1 module = €325.50 (normally €465)
The course provides a solid foundation in the fundamentals of pensions for those joining the pensions industry in a wide range of roles, including:
- Employee benefit consultancy
It is also a primer for those who may wish to go on and obtain the APA (Pensions) or Qualified Financial Adviser qualifications to advise clients on pensions.
With the Fundamentals of Pensions course, you will be better equipped to:
- Illustrate the need to replace earned income in retirement, the four pillars of pension provision, and the tax incentives available for private retirement provision,
- Appraise the structures and products available for accumulating retirement benefits and illustrate and assess the main investment asset classes and investment structures that DC occupational pension schemes can avail of,
- Identify the regulatory bodies involved in the regulation of DC occupational pension schemes and their roles, and interpret the obligations they place on DC occupational pension schemes and on their trustees,
- Assess the different types of pension product charges and demonstrate how to compare charges on products,
- Illustrate and compare the ‘traditional benefit’ option’ and the ARF option at retirement under a DC occupational pension scheme, and
- Evaluate the circumstances in which a transfer value can be paid into or out of a DC occupational pension scheme or a RAC Trust.