|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|11th September 2019 @ 9.30-4.30||Wexford Chamber Office||€ 480.00 / € 432.00||12 available||DCM Learning|
11th, 12th. 18th & 19th September
Who should Attend
Managers or supervisors responsible for the training and development of staff
People who may be seeking to change direction in their professional lives and explore employment opportunities in the area of training
Individuals wishing to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the area of training
Our four-day QQI Certified Level 6 T raining Delivery & Evaluation training programme is aimed at learners in the
production industry and covers the nature of training, improving presentation and training skills, the trainer’s role,
individual learning styles and best practice methods for evaluating training sessions.
Self-directed learning and assessment work are required after the course to achieve QQI Accreditation. At the end of
the course each learner will be equipped with tools to train people to a high standard and start training immediately .
By the end of the course each learner will have:
- Been introduced to the T raining Cycle and understood the importance of TNI & Design as critical elements to
the delivery and evaluation of the broad spectrum of training interventions.
- Outlined the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explored the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include the learning
environment, the trainer , learning methodologies, and the group dynamics of participants.
- Demonstrated an awareness of a range of issues to include equality , diversity and disability in the context of
- Appraised a range of evaluation models, tools and techniques used in a training intervention.
- Delivered appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Applied a range of training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of a training session
Below you will find a proposed course outline detailing all the topics covered on the training programme.
TOPIC 1: PLANNING YOUR TRAINING SESSION
- Structuring your day – scheduling breaks/energisers/activities
- Types of activities to schedule based on time of day .
- The best time to conduct reviews and summaries
- Developing professional slides
- How to design handouts.
- How to engage learners
TOPIC 2: DELIVERY SKILLS
- Developing confidence and overcoming nerves
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Y our professional image – professional slides/effective speaking skills
- Building rapport with your learners
- How to motivate learners and keep your courses fun and exciting
- The “survival” skills needed to succeed in training.
- Dealing with difficult delegates
TOPIC 3: EVALUATING TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Models of evaluation
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Gathering evaluation data
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback