|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|14th May 2019 @ 9.00-5.00||Wexford Campus (IT Carlow)||€ 292.50 / € 292.50||13 available||Carlow IT|
All applicants will be considered on a case by case basis.
14th, 21st & 28th May
What is this course about?
Following an overview of the principles of marketing, the module covers the stages involved in strategic marketing analysis with the aim of equipping the student with the skills for strategic marketing decisions. The module will provide the learner with a framework to analyse and examine the many challenges faced in a dynamic marketing environment. Learners will progress their understanding of marketing theory and concepts to a Strategic level. Applied tasks will develop critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills whilst using an interdisciplinary approach to problem solving.
What will I study?
• Understanding Marketing Management
• Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
• Digital Marketing
• Branding and Brand Management
• Promotion and Communications Mix
• Business to Business Marketing
On Completion of the Programme, Learners Should be Able to:
• Create a marketing plan for an organisation with an emphasis on developing the necessary framework
and skills required for successful implementation and measurement.
• Apply the main concepts of marketing management; including the development of a marketing mix
and a communications strategy• Examine the value of adopting a digital marketing strategy
• Analyse strategic marketing decisions and make recommendations based on measured analysis.
• Design a promotional strategy
• Examine the options for route to market