|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
All applicants will be considered on a case by case basis.
3rd, 10th & 17th September
What is this course about?
This module introduces the participant to the principles and practices of the accounting & finance
function. This module will provide students with an introduction to and understanding of the financial
principles managers require in everyday decision making. Students will learn how to apply the
fundamentals of finance to provide a solid foundation for the practitioner.
What will I study?
- The purpose and communication of accounting & financial information
- Interpreting and analysis of key financial statements
- Budgeting and managing budgets
- Cash flow management
- Sources of Finance
- Decision Making
- Managing a profit/cost centre Introduction to various costing methods
- Information Systems Accounting and Information Systems
On Completion of the Programme, Learners Should be Able to:
- Explain the role & responsibilities of the accounting & finance function
- Interpret and analyse company accounts
- Communicate more effectively with the Finance Department
- Gain an insight into the role of financial strategy in an organisation and develop an understanding
of financing and resource allocation.
- Analyse and interpret financial results and outcomes in a digital marketing environment and make