|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
All applicants will be considered on a case by case basis.
12th, 19 & 26 November
What is this course about?
This module aims to offer the student an opportunity to explore and develop their strengths and areas in need of improvement across a range of key generic personal and interpersonal skills which are essential to the effective engagement of work related activities and to provide participants with knowledge and skills in customer relationship management. Learners will understand the relationships between the client and the various communications functions undertaken by public relations practitioners. It also includes a critical thinking component that requires each student to read about, analyse, and discuss current public relations communication activities and issues
What will I study?
• Customer Relationship Management
• Brand Management and Brand Communications
On Completion of the Programme, Learners Should be Able to:
• Demonstrate understanding of the role of customer service as a strategic marketing tool
• Analyse the components of customer satisfaction and be able to apply to work -based scenarios
• Evaluate best practice customer service strategies and apply to Customer Charters
• Discuss the range of functions and activities encompassed in Public Relations and Branding
• Analyse the impact of PR and Media communications on an organisations reputation and Brand