Who we are?
Your Business is our Business
Wexford Chamber became a member of the Skillnet Ireland Network in September 2015. Since then it has built an extensive footprint in the region and has established itself, as a leading training organisation throughout County Wexford and beyond.
In 2018, Wexford Chamber Skillnet worked with 228 companies to up skill 862 of their staff and provide them with training, this training was completely Enterprise led. At Wexford Chamber Skillnet we provide three types of Training programmes
The Training Networks Programme
The Training Networks Programme is the main Skillnet Ireland funded programme. The programme supports the activities of enterprise led Learning Networks across a wide range of industry sectors and geographical regions. In addition to the grants awarded by Skillnet Ireland, companies participating in the Skillnet Learning Network also make contributions towards their own training programmes.
Skillnet Ireland Management Development
Management Development is a bespoke offering designed to equip business owners and managers with the management capabilities vital for long-term success. Learn more here.
Employment Activation Programme
Skillnet Ireland Learning Networks provide training and work placements for those seeking employment or those seeking to re-enter the workforce. For more information click here.
What are the Benefits?
- Cost efficient – subsidised by Skillnet Ireland, avail of discounts of up to 25% on many of our training programmes. Also our training networks have better buying power.
- Relevant– you can request the training you, your business and staff need
- Convenient– delivered at a time and a location that suits you
- Of a high quality – our training networks source the best and most relevant training providers
- Our training networks provide training courses for private sector businesses or commercial semi-state businesses only*
- We fund training through our training networks – no funding is given directly to individual businesses
- Member businesses pay subsidised training course fees for their employees – individual employees cannot pay for courses
*If you are a public sector organisation, charity or not-for-profit organisation, or a business based outside the Republic of Ireland, unfortunately you will not be able to Receive training with a Skillnet Ireland network.